Tuesday 7 May 2013

22nd March 2010 - Its a hard life! Yawning Kim Kardashian basks in the Miami sun on luxury yacht



Kim Kardashian

Every day, without a doubt, at least one member of the Kardashian family will appear in the Mail Online. I know who they are, I would recognize them, I know they are 'celebrities', but I always find myself wondering what exactly they are famous for. It seems that they are famous purely for being famous; they do not seem to have one exact niche that activated their career. 

In 2013, the Kardashian's seem to be taking over every aspect of the business world, having dug a bit deeper I found that they have a whole empire including a clothing line, perfume, weight loss products, books and a skin care line. On top of their empire, they have also been starring in their own reality television shows since 2007, so it comes as no surprise that they are supposedly worth over £65 million. 

The article I found from 2010, wasn't breaking any news, it was just photographs of Kim Kardashian yawning whilst lounging about on an obnoxiously large yacht. So it seems that they were famous for no reason at all three years ago, yet they're worth an obscene amount of money. 

I tried to discover the reasoning's behind their fame, and it seems to me that it stemmed from one thing, Kim Kardashian's sex tape. Before the release of the tape, they were modest girls owning a boutique whilst Kim was styling celebrities, but once Vivid Entertainment sold the tape, the family shot to fame, and have remained their ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment