Tuesday 7 May 2013

2nd February 2012 - How's the marathon training going? James 'Arg' Argent gorges on battered sausage and chips with lashings of ketchup



For those of you who watch TOWIE (The Only Way is Essex, I don't understand why we need to abbreviate it either) then you'll more than likely be aware of one of their key stars James 'Arg' Argent. I'm not an avid follower/fan of James, but what I've gathered is that he is trying to shed some pounds. Well thanks to the Mail online, I'm sure he'll be getting some concerned calls of his personal trainer.

The fact that 'Arg' was eating chips and a battered sausage whilst walking does not seem at all interesting (in fact my life has remained exactly the same since I read it) however, small aspects of his meal seemed to be focused upon and evaluated in depth. His meal was "doused in lashings of tomato ketchup" and he "had three wooden forks sticking out of his polystyrene container which he chose to ignore", if I rearranged a few nouns, the article looks like it is reporting a severe crime, but no, we need to know what condiments 'Arg' chose to have with his battered sausage and chips.

If you would like to see pictures of 'Arg's' dinner then please visit:
Link to article

No comments:

Post a Comment